Friday 24 November 2017

Video Tutorial Making Easy Cards With Double Sided Tape


Today I'm here to show you one of my go to techniques for when I need to make a quick and easy card to send out to that special someone. Double sided tape is heat resistant so it can be used with your favourite WOW Embossing Powder or WOW Sparkles Premium Glitter or WOW Fab Foil!


Watch the video below to see how I created the cards. I would absolutely love it if you can leave any comments or feedback and I am working on improving my camera skills! :) 




And here is a closer look at the finished cards that I made:

 WOW Fab Foil ( Rose Gold and Turquoise); Sentiment from WOW Starburst Stampset

 WOW Sparkles Premium Glitter (Seahorse, Santorini and Thistle), Sentiment from WOW Starburst Stampset
WOW Embossing Glitters (Neptune, Zeus, Black Twinkle), Diecut From Altenew Script Words 2


Thank you very much for stopping by and I hope that you have an amazing weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your techniques are so awesome! Thanks for the fast videos, too. I never bought glittered embossing powders because I never knew what to do with them, but you've given me ideas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Post and informative one. Thank you for sharing this good article.
    Double-Sided Tape

    ReplyDelete